Welcome to Visa Information Page
The Embassy of Nepal in Vienna has recently introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) system, which serves as an electronic travel authorization document allowing travelers to enter the country for a specified period and purpose, typically for tourism, business, or transit. The process of obtaining an ETA involves submitting an application through the online visa application portal. Travelers are required to provide personal information, passport details, travel itinerary, and other relevant details as part of the application.
In order to process your application, please select ‘Embassy of Nepal Vienna'” under ‘Embassy/Consulate/Mission’. If you have a normal passport, click on ‘Ordinary’ under ‘Passport Type’.
Applicants are no longer required to visit the Embassy for the submission of their passport and visa application. Instead, they are required to send the necessary documents by email at email@example.com while requesting the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). The Embassy will verify the request and documents and will send the requested ETA to the applicant via email.
Documents to be sent by email:
- Photo/Scan of the face page of the applicant’s passport.
- A confirmation slip generated from the online visa application portal.
- Online visa fee payment receipt.
- The Visa officer may request other supporting documents if he/she deems necessary while processing the visa.
- The Embassy of Nepal in Vienna currently does not issue visas for travel documents with refugee status.
- Once the visa has been issued, you have six months to enter Nepal. The validity of issued visa starts from the date of entry to Nepal.
Generally, it takes two working days for the issuance of a tourist visa. However, in the case of a high volume of applications, the Embassy of Nepal in Vienna is not liable to issue the visa within the mentioned time frame.
Children below 10 years of age can obtain visa free of charge. For all others the following visa fees are applicable:
|15 days Multiple Entry Visa
|30 days Multiple Entry Visa
|90 days Multiple Entry Visa
The details of the bank account of this Embassy are:
For Visa fee purpose:
BLZ 12000 Bank Austria-Unicredit
IBAN: AT 341200010021628184, BIC: BKAUATWW
Beneficiary Name: Permanent Mission of Nepal to the United Nations,Vienna
If you have any query, you may send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org