Visa Application Form
Essential Information for Visa
Visitors can apply for tourist visa at this Embassy every working day (Monday – Friday) from 10:00 to 13:00 hours. o Normally it takes one working day for issuance of visa from this Embassy. However, applicants will be notified about the issuance date while applying for the visa. o Applicants should pay visa fee in cash while applying for the visa. Personal cheques are not accepted.
When applying for a visa, please submit the following:
- Original passport with at least six months’ validity and a copy of it. o One recent photograph
- Duly filled in Visa Application Form.
Visitors who would like to acquire visa from the Embassy of Nepal, Vienna, but are unable to visit the Embassy may apply through the Post. Apart from the requirements mentioned above, such applicants are also required to send a selfaddressed strong envelope affixed with sufficient postage stamp to return passport/s to their respective addresses. o Applicants applying from countries other than Austria may advise a courier service to collect the passport from the Embassy. In case that is not practical they must include additional amount (approx. Euro 8 in our calculation/applicants are advised to consult with the local Post Office regarding this matter), while depositing the visa fee, sufficient to cover the return postal charge. The charge of international transfer by the banks should be borne by the applicant.
Applicants applying through post are required to deposit/ bank transfer the visa fee (and postal charge, if applied) to the account of this Embassy and enclose the relevant bank paper with the application. Personal cheques are not accepted. The details of the account of this Embassy are:
BLZ 12000 Bank Austria-Unicredit
IBAN: AT 341200010021628184, BIC: BKAUATWW
Beneficiary Name: Permanent Mission of Nepal to the United Nations,Vienna
The rates of visa fee are as follows:
|15 days Multiple Entry||Euro 25.00|
|30 days Multiple Entry||Euro 40.00|
|90 days Multiple Entry||Euro 100.00|
• Children under ten years old will get visa free of charge.
• Visa once issued can’t be withdrawn, visa fee cannot be refunded after visa is issued, and it must be used within six months from the date of issue.
Diplomatic and Official Visa-
• The Embassy can issue visa for foreign diplomatic and official passport holders for a maximum 30 days period.
• When applying for a Diplomatic or Official Visa, please submit the following documents: o Original Diplomatic or Official Passport with at least six months’ validity. o One recent photograph
Note -Verbale with recommendation from the concerned Ministry of Foreign Affair or Diplomatic Mission. o Duly filled in Visa Application Form (available at the Embassy or download from this webpage)
If you have any query, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org For More details please visit the following Link.
(Für weitere information bitte besuchen Sie www.nepalimmigration.gov.np besuchen).
Department of Immigration:
The Department is located at Bhrikutimandap, Kathmandu.
Tel: +977-1-4223590 / 4222453 / 4223681
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org