Date of Birth
June 18, 1964
- M.A. International Relations, International University of Japan, Minami Uonuma-shi, Niigata-ken, Japan;
- M.A. Economics, Tribhuvan University, Nepal;
- Ambassador to Croatia, April 2019
- Ambassador to Slovenia, December 2018
- Ambassador to Austria, November 2017;
- Permanent Representative to the United Nations Office in Vienna; Permanent Representative to the United Nations Industrial Development Organization; Permanent Representative to the Preparatory Commission for the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty Organization; Resident Representative to the International Atomic Energy Agency; December 2016;
- Joint Secretary, South Asia Division, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, November 2014 –;
- Joint Secretary, General Administration Division, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, April 2013-;
- Joined Foreign Service of Nepal in July 1988. Served in various Geographic Divisions, Protocol Division and Administration Division;
- Served in Nepalese Embassies in Moscow, (First Secretary 19951999), Riyadh (Counselor 2005-2008) and Copenhagen (Minister Counselor 2009-2013).
- US-South Asia Leader Engagement Program, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Executive Education, April 2016.
- Advance Security Course (ASC), Daniel K. Inouye Asia-Pacific
- Center for Security Studies, Honolulu, HI, USA, AugustSeptember 2008;
- Singapore Experience of Development, Singapore Foreign Ministry, 2000;
- International Public Law, The Hague Summer School, 1992; Diplôme, Institut International d’Administration Publique, Paris, France 1992.
- Nepali (native)
|Marital Status Married; one daughter one son